Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sleep talker

Yep, that is right folks, I've woken myself and the bf up this morning by talking in my sleep. This is the second time this week that this has happened. In the past, I've done it a few times but twice in a week is a new one for me! But the funniest part (and one I am sure I will be teased about) is what I said....Apparently I said "Oh Steve Urkle!" I know it is hysterical. Apparently, I was dreaming and in the dream I was speaking to someone who asked me what was the name of the geek on TV with the annoying laugh and I told that person and all in hearing range.

I find it funny and the BF just thinks I am bonkers!

Yesterday we did some Christmas shopping, grabbed a pizza and then watched Love Actually. He actually enjoyed it (and I knew he would). I love that movie but that is obvious due to my last post about it.

We just got news, the BF's sister gave birth to her third daughter. All are doing well so he is an uncle again for the sixth time. Well of for a bite.....

No comments: