Thursday, December 04, 2008

On the brain

-Last night I woke the BF up by telling him that "we haven't had the rehearsal dinner". Oh and I was asleep when I said it. We were both up after that pronouncement.

-My dad emailed me today to inform me that he was watching the State Opening of Parliament in the House of Lords and thinks that we should enter the church in the same manner as the queen. So I will have to take a ceremonial hostage ( a member of the House of Commons) then a horse drawn carriage to the church. Enter the area for the house of lords and then have someone summon members of the "commons" Basically he will have to knock at the church door, get the door slammed in our faces and then knock three times before the speaker of the house will let them in.

Oh and I will need a cape and a jeweled crown.

And the hijinks's ensued!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Your dad rocks.