Yesterday, Nilsa posted an interview that she did with another blogger. She received and answered five questions.
Here are the simple rules,
1. If you want to participate, leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” (And your e-mail address, please.)
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Be sure to link back to the person who interviewed you. So here are Nilsa's questions with my answers:
(1) Name only one blogger you really respect and tell me why.
Ok this was a toughie because I have such respect for all the bloggers whom I read but if I have to pick one, it will be the one that I have read the longest, Diana. I find her humor and honesty refreshing. She takes a good, honest and sometimes hard look at herself and then comes up with the ways that she can and will tackle the situation. She makes no excuses and has such strong will power that I can only wish I had. She has taken the time to grow and evolve in such a way that makes me aspire to. I have been fortunate to meet her and she is one amazing friend. She rocks in so many ways.
(2) If you had to pick a non-urban, U.S. destination in which to vacation for a week, where would you go?
I would actually like to go RV'ing to the western states like Montana, Idaho and Wyoming. I really would love to see the plains and the Rockies. I would also like to see the Dakotas. However it will have to be in the spring or summer there is no way I would go in the winter.
(3) If you had $500 to spend on housing, food and entertainment for the trip mentioned in (2), how would you spend it?
Well mostly food and gas. I would also use it for park admission and the occasion meal. I would probably do a lot of grilling and cooking. As for entertainment, I would have my books and the BF but looking at the stars is not a bad thing either.
(4) Tell me about one person with whom you've lost touch. If you hope for a reunion, how would you like that reunion to take place?
I lost touch with my friend and his wife who moved to Scotland. We used to be really close and then he moved and we lost touch. I have gone to Edinburgh to attend their wedding a few years ago and I am going to invite them to mine. I would love to re-connect with them, the two of them are such incredible people.
(5) In 2008, what was your biggest achievement and your biggest failure/disappointment?
My biggest achievement was being able to afford a condo. It was somewhat of a spur of the moment decision after hobo guy issues but when we look back it was the best thing we could have done. I love my place and experiencing the whole process made me grow up in a way. My biggest disappointment was not getting the photographer we wanted. I had to let that one go.
If you want to participate drop a comment.
To each and every one have a very happy 2009 may this be a year where all you find is happiness.