Monday, July 10, 2006

Blah Monday

Mondays are never fun...never. But here at work it is dead for the most part a few things to do that I can stretch it to keep me busy. This week is going to be busy with all my errands and getting ready for my final on Thursday, I have not begun to study yet. I tend to write a list of things to do so I don't forget but I have to get it all done in the next few days.

Not to mention, I had such a great weekend that it is kind of a let down to be here at work. Friday I met the Tom Kittens, two friends of GP. They are such a cool duo, they are so happy with each other and they are just a lot of fun to chat with. I was a bit nervous which is typical but after awhile, I forgot that I was nervous.

On Saturday we had a lazy day full of errands, shopping for all sorts of stuff and homemade dinner. GP is such an amazing chef, I am in awe of his talent and I can't wait to make him dinner on night. We attempted to take a sunset cruise on the river but we got there too late and it was sold out. It was actually a good thing, we were tired so much so that we went back to his place and were out cold by 10!

Yesterday, I went back home and met up with a friend and her daughter to get our nails done and there were sidewalk sales so we walked around and of course stopped for ice cream. It was a good Sunday afternoon. Then it hits you, it is Sunday and tomorrow is another Monday...ick!

No comments: