Thursday, July 06, 2006

More than half way through!

I am very sleepy today for some reason. Possibly because I slept really well these past few days that my body wants more and the holiday in the middle of the week.

Not to mention, it is an early day for me because I have my class tonight. Actually, it is my last class before my final, my prof decided to cancel class next Tuesday but he gave us an optional extra credit assignment that is due. So I get to do that during the weekend. I can't believe that my first summer quarter is over in a week. I will start economics in two weeks but due to the procedure I will unfortunately miss one class. Then at the end of the summer, I will have 5 classes under my belt out of 15. So that is progress for you!

This weekend I am not sure what is on tap. On Friday, Gentleman Pirate and I are going out with his friends also known as the Tom Kittens. I am a bit nervous just as I was meeting his family the other day. Part of meeting friends is that people choose their friends, you are not born into your friends. So those people are important to that special person and you want them to like you as you hope to like them. But I am also excited to meet them, I've heard really nice things about them. JT wants to do brunch on Sunday, I have to ask GP if he would like to meet him. I do have to get some homework done but it will get done.

No comments: