Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I feel a cold coming on....

Last night about 9 ish, my throat began to feel weird. I knew what it meant, I am getting a cold. I have to combat it and get it out of my system before next week's procedure! I think that I got it at work and I think I may have passed it to my GP (sorry sweetie).

So my combat cold arsenal contains tea and Tylenol. I can't really take anything else so I will have to use what I got! It explains why I have been sleepy tired lately, my body wants to sleep and let this annoyance work its way out of my system. Hopefully, it will be a mild cold that only stays for a day or two. I have things to do I can't be sick!!

Also, last night it was pinata time. A few months ago my super put in three new fire detectors but only took done one old fire detector, took out the battery of another one and left the third fully functionality. Well guess which one started to beep incessantly???? Well my ceilings are about 10 feet high and well, I can't reach them. Well that is not true, I reached them using a broom handle, a chair and a hanger. I used the broom handle to open the cover, the chair to climb on and the hanger to reach the batter. I must say I was successful except now I have one fire detector open and exposed but, it is no longer beeping.

Last night began "Project Runway". I love that show, it is one of the few that I watch religiously. I don't know why but it is so good maybe because it has people who have such talent and I have none when it comes to clothes. Last night was the "road to the runway" where they had the auditions. Tonight starts the season! The only downside is that for the next few weeks I will have class on Wednesdays so I will have to catch it on the weekends. It is a warped obsession.

Well I got more things off of my list yesterday. Today I have two more errands to do before my list is all checked off. Tomorrow is my final and that will be the last "must do" of the list!

2 comments:

Joe Important said...

I'm not on your 'to do' list? ;-)

Christina said...

You are a given!!