Friday, July 14, 2006

A quiet end to a slooooow week

So it is Friday today and in a few hours I will be outta here! I will go pick up a few things for my "mysterious" breakfast and then on my way to see my boyfriend. Tomorrow we are going to the beach! There is going to be a heat wave in Chicago for the next week or so. It is not going to be fun, granted we have not had many over 90 degree days so overall it has been a good summer. The only thing is that the beach is going to be crowded with people eager to get out of their stuffy homes. Oh well...

Last night was my last every accounting final. I think I did well on it and now it is over. So economics starts on Monday. But I have so far taken 4 classes and only have 11 to go! I saw my stats prof in the elevator and he was telling me he's teaching a general economic course. Mental note to not take him ever again.

My mom is coming on Tuesday for my upcoming procedure and she is not even here yet and the "issues" have begun. I called my midwest mama to see if I was right and according to her, I am. Mom has to let go of some things and I am not in the mood for them!

No comments: