Monday, July 24, 2006

Not all there

I was doing ok after the procedure, no pains except a problem sleeping for long periods of time. Then on Saturday my mom and I had this huge fight and it caused me to get sick. It was nasty and she said some very mean things to me. Yesterday she left and I spent some much deserved and needed time with the bf.

But, I did not sleep well last night. The after effects of the procedure started and I was in a bit of discomfort and pain. So no matter what side I tried to sleep on it did not work. I finally fell asleep a few minutes before the alarm went off. So, I took today off and just rested. I have to head to class tonight.

I am just trying not to stress the body out. I have to go to work tomorrow (HAVE being the key word) so I will take the rest of the day easy.

No comments: