Thursday, July 13, 2006

Rebel germs

So I am feeling better, I think that I nipped the cold a bit by drinking a lot of tea yesterday and taking a few tylenol. However, my dinner of junk probably did not help but regardless, I am feeling better. Except for one thing, I have a sty! I haven't had those in ages but I am making up for lost time. It was not bad yesterday but today it is red and swollen. I checked the web to see what I can do and it is not a whole lot, other than putting a warm compress on my closed eye for up to 15 minutes 4-6 times a day. I don't have time for that! But the sty tends to go away on its own after a few days. So I will give it one more shot before I got to get sty cream...yep they sell that at the drugstores. What sucks is that you should not wear makeup nor contacts until the sty heals. But me being the eye make up junkie found this a wee bit difficult but I did not use a lot (I don't like to look like death warmed over ya know!) The contact thing is also annoying because GP and I have plans to go to the beach this weekend and I was planning on wearing my contacts. Grrrrr.

I think that my body is definitely fighting something or maybe it is rebelling against the upcoming procedure. I don't know....strange the human body is. I mean if you pay attention one can figure out when something is just not right or if it is right on schedule. It is kind of cool in a way.

In other news, my final is tonight. I am all set for it, this may be the LAST final I will ever take in accounting in my life. How amazing is that? but then again I thought the same thing as a junior in college! The economic fun begins as soon as I pick up the ever over-priced text books! I have to read the first 2 chapters by Monday.

Tomorrow begins my weekend with GP! I can't wait to see him. We've been missing each other. I think that we have on the agenda is the beach, errands, fire detector removal and anything else that pops up. Oh and we have to make the trip to the mecca of grocery stores, Whole Foods. I am also planning to actually get up early (ok reasonably early in my eyes) to make GP breakfast but I am not saying what it is. Honey, I may need the garlic press...or not. :P

No comments: