Thursday, July 27, 2006

What is my subconscious thinking?

I had such an odd dream last night or rather dreams. I can not remember all of the details but I remember walking in a courtyard garden surrounding by bricks and ivy and I was walking on stepping stones. It was dusk and there was a statue of Jesus and in front of the Jesus was a young priest kneeling and muttering his confession and as I passed him he was saying "Father forgive me for I have sinned" but, I felt like I was intruding so I softly walked away. That is all that I remember from that dream.

The next dream was weird, I was driving over this weird bridge and it was common knowledge that many cars are blown, pushed or moved off this bridge. Well I was driving this bridge and was checking my VM on my cell and then I gently moved the steering wheel to the left and as a result my car fell into the water. It was very murky and I was able to swim into this ladder with a lifeguard tube next to it. So I got out of the water and walked into this building in a wet pink tee shirt and wet hair and panties! I was po'ed b/c I lost my purse with keys, cell and wallet.

Then I woke up....very odd indeed!

No comments: