Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Duct tape and bailing wire

I am doing well recovering from the procedure of last week (wow it has been a week already!) but my cold has come back. It has started again in my throat and has stayed there! I have been drinking a lot of fluids and taken my advil and it is getting a small bit better. I suspect that my surgery weakened my system a bit so, it allowed my cold to come back. Grrr... I think that I need duct tape and bailing wire to patch my parts together!

Other than that, things have mellowed out. The latest concern of mine is my current class. I really want to do well on the mid-term and I am trying to put all of the info together. I have my last class before the test tonight and there will be another chapter to read as my prof is teaching before the midterm. So I am planning my study schedule. Tomorrow I will read the chapter in question and tomorrow evening I will organize my notes and start to study. I guess that is part of the Virgo perfectionist in me, I want to do well.

No comments: