Thursday, July 20, 2006

on the road to recovery

I am home recovering from yesterday's procedure. It went well yesterday, the nurses and doctors were very kind and helpful throughout the entire procedure. I was knocked out for the procedure and I was in the recovery for an hour. I got to head home at around 1 ish.

My mom and my boyfriend were there for the entire thing. I was able to see them before my surgery. I could not have done it without them. On Sunday, GP was there for me. I was scared and he was able to comfort me and said some sweet things. So he told me yesterday no more negative thoughts only good things. He is such a wonderful person, I am so happy to have him.

Today I am a bit tired and the after effects have begun a bit. So I will stay in and just rest and relax. Things are going to be good.

No comments: