Monday, July 03, 2006

Bubbles

It is a rainy Monday before a holiday for me today. It is hard to come in after a great weekend and knowing that I am off tomorrow.

I had such a wonderful weekend it was just amazing. My gentleman pirate and I spent most (ok almost all) of the weekend together. On Saturday we spent quite a few hours and bought quite a lot of stuff at IKEA. It took us a combined trip of 14 times to unload the car. Like me, the GP lives in a vintage apartment that is a pure stairs no elevator! We were so tired that we just kind of pooped out! Yesterday, we (ok he) assembled most of the furniture and his apartment looks so awesome, he got these three tall bookshelves and above the bookshelf there are sepia prints of the desert. Each print is framed and has its own art light. It looks really posh but not in the snotty posh way.

A lot of things were said and done this weekend but that is going to be our secret but know, that it was so sweet!

Some highlights...Chinese food, bubbles, bubbly, strawberries, bagels, pancakes with raspberry sauce, blue eyes, Yukon.

Those all only mean something to us and for now, that is how I want that to be.

1 comment:

Joe Important said...

You forgot to mention: bacon fat, blistered tummy, and forgotten fruit salad. :-)