Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I told him...

Today I got an email from my brother telling me that we should let things go and that he and his fiance want to get brunch with the BF and I over the weekend.

That is all well and good, but I am not at the same place he is at. I am still very hurt and upset over the assumptions that he made and that he did not support me when I responded. So I told him how I felt and that I am still working on "getting over it". I told him that he has to earn my faith again that he will support me and trust my judgement and that takes time.

I finally told him that it sucked that he lacked the courage to tell me either on the phone or in person but rather hid behind an email! That was cowardly of him to do.

So, I finally got it out and off my chest, perhaps now I can let go and move on.

No comments: