Friday, June 30, 2006

My "light"

So my appointment yesterday went well. I was very nervous, again the whole fear of the unknown. I was sitting in the waiting room and I noticed everything the carpet, the hook on the wall that once held a picture, the parking garage building texture, the humming sound coming from the water fountain. I guess sometimes the brain tries to fool the body from being nervous so it distracts itself. Overall the meeting with the doctor helped me a lot, I got all my questions answered and it is not going to be so bad. It will be over in a few weeks!

After a crazy week at work the next few hours will fly by. Tonight I am going to spend some special time with my GP. We are both looking forward to our time together. We are going to the Mecca of home decor tomorrow...IKEA! I just can't wait to see him. He has been my light and support this week in so many ways, I am so lucky! We both are...

No comments: