Friday, January 19, 2007

7 hours and counting....

I feel like Fred Flintstone when the 5 o'clock whistle goes (I only need a dinosaur to slide down the tail). Right now, I have 7 hours to go and I can't wait. This has been an exhausting week and I am so tired all over, my mind, body and spirit.

This weekend I don't want to do anything but sleep. I know that I will get some but, I know that there is a shark in these waters...finance homework. So my sanity may depart from my little frame.

I applied on-line to some jobs last night but I know it is a drop in a bucket. I am telling everyone I need a job. I need to get out soon otherwise I will not be responsible for the injury that people obtain for being stupid. My stupid people tolerance of the week has been met and exceeded!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Seven hours?? In the future, you might want to try counting down to lunch and then counting down to 5 P.M. :)

Christina said...

true consider I start my lunch in 15 and take a full hour! Ok then...it will be 4 hours!