Thursday, January 18, 2007

Wanting to rebel

Well class last night was a mini mutiny in class. The class told the prof about the way we felt one student spoke about how difficult it was etc. Well the prof said that as far as he was concerned, that student only spoke for himself and not the class. At that point, others joined in and expressed their thoughts. We were not cruel or mean but he was (and said that he was) ganged up on. So, a truce was declared and he will be giving us less questions and will tone down the intensity. A few students including moi will be forming a study group, so that may help. Of course there was one person who is an accounting major who did not think that the quiz was *that* bad. Whatever!

I was so wiped after class. I came home and vegged out. I was asleep before my head hit the pillow. It was hard to get up today. Then, of course, when I got to work there was a VM from my boss. The other day, they had to let a few people go due to lack of proper working papers so as such, it is not my responsibility to do some of the paperwork...I wisely kept my mouth shut. She could tell I was not very happy at all. Then she gives me the speak about how we are one team and once company and we need to pitch in! Well perhaps, if you gave me a raise that meets the cost of living, appreciate me more, give me a promotion and oh yea a raise...then maybe we'll talk.

Have I mentioned, I want a new job!

No comments: