Monday, January 08, 2007

The underrated pleasure

Sleep!

I did not sleep well last night and it is going to be a long day! It was one of those half body too hot, the other have too cold types of night. Not to mention the dog was also a bit antsy and Yukon was walking around and getting into mischief. I caught her trying to get at her dog food bag at 3 something this morning!

I finally fell asleep at around 5 only to have to get up at 5:30. Today is an early and long day for me with having to be at work at 7 and then having class tonight at 5:45 and I won't be home until 9:45 or 10 (depending on if I meet the EL on Wabash on time or if I have to wait!). I just want to go home put on the jammies and get just a few hours of sleep. Unfortunately, my co-workers and boss would frown on that.

Just a few hours!

No comments: