Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 21-Ripple

The butterfly effect posits that a small change can ripple across whole ecosystems. Who do you credit for the small action that made all the difference in your life this year?

There are a few people who had this effect on me but two in particular are my husband and a close friends.  Both have done or said things to cheer me up and pull me up by my bootstraps.  They both did not allow me to fall down the rabbit hole when things got bad and were always there to talk.  My friend calls, skype or IMs with me daily and when I had to give her some sad news she was on the phone with me in minutes.

My husband has been my rock and was just there when I needed someone.

These two helped me so much.

What about you, who were your butterflies?

No comments: