Thursday, December 29, 2011

#29 Gush

Begin to create a plan for “My friends day out 2012″ – tell us what you envision


When I saw this prompt, I thought of one person my friends who lives in NYC.  While I can say it would be so much fun to heal to NOLA or Miami or even Vegas the reality is simpler.  There is a good possibility that I will have to have some medical procedures in 2012 and my good friend has already told me that she is coming in to hang out during the recovery.  So while we will spend time in Chicago before, afterwards it will just be movies in our sweats.  


If I don't need the procedures then maybe we can think big.  We all just want to hang out and laugh!

2 comments:

Julie Jordan Scott said...

I love your energy and hurray for friends just hanging out, laughing.

It was more than ten years ago I had a goal of hanging out with a friend once a week. At one time, I rarely (if ever) met the goal.

Now, it is rare, if ever that I miss this goal!

I am currently adding my first "Girls Day Out" but it is going to be a "Girls Weekend Out"...

Glad to hear you via WeVerb11

Non Sequitur Chica said...

Booo for medical procedures- I hope it is nothing serious?

Miami sounds like fun- I've never been there!