Thursday, December 29, 2011

#28 Pay it Forward

Describe a random act of kindness that you benefited from in 2011. How will you pay it forward in 2012?


Earlier in the year, a pin fell off of my watch.  So I went to a local jeweler and they put a new pin in, the charge was $5.  I handed him my debit card but their machine broke, so he said just take it and enjoy (even after I offered to go to the ATM).  I now have  a place where I will support when  jewelry needs to be fixed.  


I try to pay it forward it can be the simplest thing from holding open a door.  I also pick up things that have fallen in stores, if you have a few things at the grocery store I will let you in front of me.  I hope to be able to buy someone's coffee behind me at the drive thru though


.

1 comment:

Joe said...

its tru