Saturday, December 24, 2011

#25 Celebrate

What did you celebrate in 2011? Are you looking forward to any celebrations in 2012?


This year we had a few celebrations, I had a "big" birthday, we celebrated my husbands "eve  of a big birthday" birthday, our anniversary and my neice's First Communion.  Each milestone was spent celebrating each occasion, my birthday was in Hawaii with my husband and friends, my husband's birthday was celebrated with his favorite dinner and cake with friends.


  Our anniversary was a weekend lon g celebration of our marriage.  The first communion was celebrated with almost all of my in laws in one place followed by a great celebration.


Of course today, we are celebrating Christmas just the two of us with the fur babies then we are off to celebrate with the in-laws.


Merry Christmas!!

No comments: