Thursday, December 01, 2011

Day 6-Favorite

What was your favorite month of 2011? Why did it beat out all 11 other months?

September, simply cuss it was my birthday and I got to spend it with friends and My husband in Hawaii. That week, we spent time doing nothing but sit by the pool or the beach. We woke up to warm weather, rainbows and sunshine. My birthday was spent learning how to paddle board, floating in the Pacific and having an amazing night out.

September always seems like a new start, I suppose that is because when I was younger, it meant the beginning of a new school year. So I guess that feeling still lingers when the calendar turns to September. It was full of hope, interviews (that eventually did not pan out), and relaxation.

I am trying to keep that month and the hope I feel at the start of a new year.

What about you, what month stands out in 2011?




2 comments:

Jen said...

How wonderful you could spend time in Hawaii with friends! I also love September as I also associated it with the start of school which I always loved!

Anonymous said...

I can see what that would be a favorite!!