Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 15-Surprise

What event of 2011 affected you in an unexpected way?

My anniversary was amazing. My husband made our anniversary full of surprises and I was not expecting any of them (well other than dinner). We hit a rough patch last year and came through it and he wanted to honor our anniversary and how we pulled through. He also knew how being jobless was affecting me and planned a fun filled weekend to celebrate us. We started off the weekend at Ovo. It was amazing what these performers can do and just how fun it was. The next day we had a romantic dinner at one of our favorite place where we ate, drank and talked about our wedding (and some chaos that happened before the wedding). Sunday, he surprised me with a couples massage, where we found our zen. And Monday (our actual anniversary) he surprised me with a pair of earrings and then a necklace before he left for a business trip.

He put such thought and effort in each activity that it made everything so surprising and special. We reconnected that weekend and it made me feel so fortunate to have him as my husband.


1 comment:

Joe Important said...

I'm a keeper.