Saturday, December 31, 2011

#31 Forsee

Where do you hope to be on Jan 1, 2013?


Sometimes I do wish that I had a crystal ball to see what will happen but, life is an adventure.  But there are a few things that I can say that will probably be true this time in 2012.  I hope to focus on being happy, to be in a meaningful job, to continues on working towards a happy and positive relationship with my husband.  I would love to travel and see friends and family more than I did this year.  


It is really the simple just focus on the small things that mean so much.  Cheesy yes, but it is the way that I want to look at things.


So as this is the last Weverb11, I want to thank those who were on this adventure with me.  I met some amazing bloggers that I plan to continue to peek in.  Special thanks to the regular readers who also provided support as I did this challenge.


I wish you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year!



No comments: