Thursday, December 22, 2011

#22 Accomplish

What is one thing you want to do before you bid adieu to 2011? How will you make it happen?


I try to be a tourist in my city.  Living in a city such as Chicago offers all kinds of museums, theater, sports and art events.  I try to hit a major spot at least once a year.  So one thing to do this year was to hit the Shedd Aquarium.  It is one of my favorite places and they were having a jelly fish exhibit that is going to end in a few weeks.


Well, we were able to cross that off our list today.  My husband and I took the afternoon and heading down to the Shedd.  We had a nice afternoon of just wandering around.  It was nice to spend some time during our crazy holiday schedule to chill our and just enjoy ourselves


What is left on your 2011 bucket list?

 

1 comment:

Bella said...

I absolutely love the idea of being a tourist in your own city! My city isn't as much fun as Chicago (I've been there once and loved it!), but we do have a few things to explore. Plus, San Francisco is only an hour away, and there's always something new going on there. Great idea! I think I know how I'm going to spend the 2nd week of my Winter Break now. Thanks!