Thursday, May 18, 2006

Another vivid dream

I dreamt that I was walking with JT (he was the last person I spoke to last night actually). We were leaving his new apt and were walking down this street that was very European in nature and I said to him that I dreamed that I've been here before. It seemed to be German/Swiss town with cobble stone street, a few out door cafes and these for houses. Anyway, he was holding my hand and we decided to walk into this cathdral, (Spanish gothic in nature, tan stone facade, with a rose window and a few spires) there were a few steps that lead to a door. Well it turned out to be a Catholic church but the church had a small river in it where you can be baptized or be cleansed or swim. We were a bit confused by it the river that was seen was just this curve and there was a rock waterfall against the wall of the church, the rest went into this dark cave. there was a priest who was putting on vestments for mass. He was putting on a gold embroidered vestments. We went to ask him a few questions but he did not speak English. Then there was this canoe, with people who were just cruising the river. JT dived in and then I did and the water was warm then I woke up!

No comments: