Tuesday, May 30, 2006

It is already summer!?!

Well this weekend reminded me why Chicago summer's can be worse than one can imagine. It was hot, humid and hot! Chicago weather comes out of the blue, one day it is a warm 70 and then in less than 24 hours it changes by 20 degrees in any direction! Well this past weekend was well above 90. I usually don't mind but my AC is not put up yet and at night it's unbearable...I went to bed last night at 10:30 but feel asleep well after 3! So I am tired.

Overall it was not such a bad Monday off. I actually had dinner with JT! Yep, it actually happened. It was fun to see him and just to get out of the apt. We tend to poop out, veg and talk on one of our sofas. So we had dinner and talked and did our veg out on the sofa chat. I was glad to see him, it is funny how a dinner and a chat can make me feel better. Perhaps it means that someone actually cares every now and then!

No comments: