Monday, May 15, 2006

Power of words

Words have such a profound affect on other don't they. If you use the wrong one or if you use one in a incorrect way it can alter your meaning or your intention. It can hurt people and it can destroy.

When I started my blog, I made some up some rules...I decided not to include photos of myself or my friends, I would call friends by their initials if they wanted me to but I promised that I will NOT censor myself. This blog is all about me, my thoughts, my feelings and my emotions and I am stuck with them, if I can't be open here then I can't be open at all. I acknowledge that my friends may not like what I write or what my opinions are and that is okay because that is why we are friends. We can't be the same.

But I have found out from my friends that they read this and they get concerned about me. I am told that they are there for me and that they support what I am going through. I have also found that some people have got hurt by what I have written, and I am truly sorry for that. I don't wake up to hurt anyone or anything. But this is my method of expression and it is something that I choose to do for me because I have that choice and because I have to for me.

No comments: