Monday, May 22, 2006

More the same than different

I try and read other people's blogs and I have found out that people, no matter how different we all are, go through the same things! We all experience hurt especially when it comes to the emotion of love. I have read a few blogs about breakup, lost loves, hurts from a loved one. I have read about people who are confused by their feelings and emotions. People who struggle with their everyday activites.

But, I also read about hope, joy and happiness. We all go through our trials and tribulations and many times we feel like we are the only ones but reality is that we are not. We just are not tapped into the others who are going through the same things! I know that each of our experiences are our own but, that others have had or are going through situations that are similar.

I think that it helps to know that my feelings are shared in many ways by others. In some way, that gives me comfort.

No comments: