Saturday, May 20, 2006

Not exactly as planned

Well it is Saturday and what did I do all day...Sleep. So obviously I did not make the conference. JT did email me with the info and the price( of the not student rate)....ouch! So I decline because it was more than I should spend on something like that. But I something else happened yesterday!

At work, my cell rang and it was T. T and I met a few months ago at a bar in Evanston. I went out with J9 and TS and his friend. Well during the course of the night we met T. T and I had a lot of fun and we clicked. Granted by the end of the night he was drunk and I was on my way out. So I gave him my number but he never called. Then D and I started to see each other (or whatever it is called). Well a few weeks after that J9 called me and T was in the same bar. So she puts T on the phone and we talked but when he asked me out, I told him that I was seeing . So we just chatted for a few more seconds and then he had to hang up.

Well a few weeks ago I sent him a text message to say hi and he called me back. It turned out that he was in the ER with a finger thing, then we chatted some more. But it turned out he started to see someone. But we still chatted for a few minutes. Until yesterday, T called me at work to see if I was going to be in Evanston. I had my evening planned I was going to eat, watch tv and go to bed. So I told him that. Then I began to think about it...so I called J9 because I have not spoken to her in weeks and she told me that they were going to head to the bar. So I told her that T called and she was thrilled so we made plans to go to meet up in that bar. I called T to let him know

I ran home changed and headed up to Evanston. I got to the bar before everyone so I got a pint of a long needed cider. I also got a bite to eat and then T walked in with his friend. It was so cool to see him. He had this huge smile on his face and we hugged. then a few minutes later J9, T, K and S arrived so we all hung out and just had a typical silly night with those guys. We went to a few other bars along the strip. T and I had a few opportunities to chat but he just kept looking at me and smiling, it was cute. He is still seeing someone so we just talked and hung out. He told me that he was glad that I decided to come out and that he was just very glad to see me. As he put it, he has somethings to take care of and I told him that I don't want to be the cause of any issues. He had to leave to catch a train so they left but he gave me this huge hug.

Afterwards, we decided to head to a bar near J9 and TS' place. So we went, I had K in my car (I was sober) and he and I sang at the top of our lungs to a CD that I had in my car. We had so much fun! I hung out at the bar for a bit then I decided to head home. But T did call me to see how I was and we've been sending silly text messages.

It was a night that I SOOOO needed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting....

:-/