Friday, May 05, 2006

Grateful

In looking at some past blogs I noticed that there is sadness in some of them. It is easier for me to write when I am blue or really in rare ranting form rather than when I am doing ok or happy. But there are things that I am thankful for and so here is to them

-my family that they are healthy, happy and safe
-my friends who are incredible people
-my dog even though he is in NY
-that I can freely choose my educational path and pursue it
-my bed because it is comfy and that I have one
-that I can afford a decent apartment
-music, movies and tv
-books, too many to read too little time
-all the places that I have visited and will visit
-that I have experienced love in my life
-flowers that are blooming and the grass
-that I can make decisions freely
-my passport
-my ipod
-NPR
-Paulo Cohel
-my reasonable health
-my memories (good and bad) as they shaped who I am now and where I am now in the grand scheme of things
-that I am in tune to who I am inside even if I hide it from others
-for so many other things that I won't have time nor space to recall

Oh...here is my horoscope for the day....Very topical and relevant

Your emotional vision is a perfect 20-20 today -- you will finally see things in a clear, honest way. With little mystery left, the choice will be clear for you. Saying goodbye is surprisingly easy today when you know that this fork in the road holds two very rewarding (yet opposite) plans for each of you. You now see that staying on the same path is a mistake for one of you. You're entering a strong selfless phase that will keep your heart warm even when you're missing people you love.

No comments: