Monday, May 15, 2006

Runway

When I was a kid I would plan out how I would run away. This was especially useful when I had a huge fight with my parents or my brother! I would plan on what I would pack and where I would go, but I never really went anywhere. That is until I grew up.

I realize that you can never runaway! Because no matter where you go you live with yourself and your experiences. What I really want to run from sometimes is my life, I want to shed my skin so to speak and try a different life. I guess that I really want to get rid of the pain and try a new life and have new experiences that can shape me. But the assumption is that it would be better but, you never know. It is like being in a fantasy, you only focus on the good because you can't fanthom the bad.

I did run away a few years ago but, I took with me my experience and my past with me and I wonder where did it get me?

No comments: