Saturday, May 27, 2006

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Ok so it is after 9 and after about 6 hours, I finally figured out to use the damn statistical program called minitab. It absolutely is stupid, I hate that I have to learn this program to do my regression analysis. It is so stupid, I can do it by hand but not able to enter the info in the program.

In the meantime, I had a good day yesterday. I slept in, did some management homework and got a much needed (and deserved) pedicure. Plus of course I watched three episodes of the West Wing. I swear that show is wonderful! As much as I complain to JT that it is my new addiction, I guess as far as addictions go it is not a bad one.

I thought of calling D to say hi. I have not spoken to him in a few weeks. Actually the last time we chatted it was when we met for dinner. But I got all shy and just did not do it. Maybe later during this long weekend.

I want to go clothing shopping! Just don't have the funds or time to do so. Maybe after my finals are done...but I already spent my "quarter reward" money on a skirt and cute top. It should be cute, my order is due in soon! we'll see...

Spoke to my bro about his impending GMAT. I could commiserate and offer some advise. He is taking it in a few weeks. It is not a fun test but then again it is not suppose to be. The standardized tests are horrible and I hope never to take one of those again!

No comments: