Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Chock full week

It is just a Tuesday but I have a chock full week, it has already been a full week actually! I worked a half a day yesterday in order to spend time with my mom. We went shopping actually but, that should be no surprise. I ended picking up a few things and a new denim jacket! I see my funds slowing separating from my account! But I have not gone out like this in quite some time. Then I dropped mom off at the airport, her flight was a bit delayed but only 20 minutes and then sat on the runway for 20 minutes. She made it back home okay.

Spoke to JT yesterday and things are not going well for him. A combination of school, work and health have him (and me) concerned. I know that he will be okay but I sometimes see him as laid back and very strong but he is human like the rest of us. He is a bit overwhelmed and I can understand why.

After the airport I went to my GP's house for dinner. When I got there he was assembling his BBQ, he made this fab jerk chicken and pineapple and I made the rice (yep, it was presentable) it was a fun meal and of course the company. I really enjoy spending time together, I missed him a bit this weekend. It is so strange how I feel like I am falling into something that I am so not expecting and it is a bit scary, it is the fear of the unknown...but somethings were are not meant to know just now.

So for the rest of the week will be a combo of school (and homework), errands, appointments and on Friday, well on Friday, let's say that I have some wonderful plans to look forward to!

No comments: