Sunday, June 25, 2006

It is official

I am so pleased to announce that I am somebody's girlfriend! This past weekend, my gentleman pirate asked me if I would be his girlfriend and my reply was yes but only if he would be my boyfriend. I know that it sounds like it is a bit high schoolish but you can't be too presumptions. I was once and I got burned!

These past few weeks, I have been happy, blissfully so. My feet haven't touched the ground. He makes me so happy and content and I do the same for him. Everytime that we hang out we laugh so much but we also have incredible chats.

This weekend we went out to eat, hit Target (which we went nuts at the one dollar section) and headed to a BBQ at J9 and TS'. I got to meet TS' daughter and we hung out at the beach. It was a nice sunny day and not too hot nor humid. Plus he and I spent a lot of "us" time together. I am also winning over his dog, slowly and surely, not to mention the toy I got her.

But that is how my weekend is going and I could not be happier.

No comments: