Friday, June 09, 2006

Over the moon...

I don't know really what to say nor what to write so here I go...

My procedure went okay, it was not painful but it was a bit discomforting. I am a bit sore but overall it wasn't too bad. I am waiting for the results of the test.

But the silver lining was last night. We spent a few hours together and it was so sweet, we had such a wonderful time together and it was just our time, our moments. We have plans again tonight and I am so thrilled and happy with him.

Life is so strange that way, I can not figure it all out but I don't suppose that I am supposed to. Maybe by letting some things go other things happen. That is the hard part though, the whole letting things go I think that sometimes we hold on to them because they offer the illusion of comfort, other times it is a control thing, perhaps, you can control when you let it go, maybe it is that sometimes holding on to something offers the hope that that "thing" will come back. Yet, letting go is what you need to do in ones own time.

Letting it go, offers a sense of freedom, light and peace. Not to mention you don't know that you have been holding back and by letting go you are freer! I do feel free now not to mention happy...it is a great thing!

No comments: