Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Nerves

I am on edge this morning because I got a message from my dr. Yesterday and they have the test results. So I am waiting for the office to open so that I can call and hear what they have to say. I guess I am jut bracing myself for the worst case senario and it scares me. I tried hard last night not to let the thoughts permeate my head but it did not work, I woke up this morning at 5 something and that is all that I could think about and I could not go back to sleep. So it has been in the back of my head and it is not even 9, I have to wait until their office opens to get the news. So for the past few hours I have been jittery and just on edge, I just want to know so that I know.

I had my class last night and it should not be too bad. My prof. is definitely full of himself and refers to us as his "brothers and sisters" and presented to us the "holistic view of accounting in the MBA program". The course itself is not that bad or does not yet seem to be but we shall see as time goes on. He let us our after an hour half and told us that this for the most part is the norm. I think I can deal with this for the next 5 weeks....I say that now.

When I got home, I called him and we caught up on our day. We have plans to see each other today and I am looking forward to spending time with him. He did calm me a bit last night and that helped me get my mind off of the pending news. He is such a good person and I am glad to know him.

I just hope that this is nothing...fingers crossed

1 comment:

Joe Important said...

Thinking of you...