Monday, June 26, 2006

Start of the week and nobody's hurt...yet

Mondays are never easy especially after you have had a great weekend. This Monday was no exception. It seems that morning comes earlier and earlier but on Monday it is too early for human comprehension (at least it appears to be early!). I had another one of my weird dreams but this dream made me feel uncomfortable, it was weird and was not about my pending procedure.

Work is drama free so far. My friend is back from maternity leave and is already in the swing of things, her boss, the previous mentioned "late one" was here early too and brought her flowers and wants to take her out to lunch. She is suspicious! But I am so glad to have her back, she is a bright, smart and fun person to hang out with. Contrary to the other fruits in the bunch here!

Tomorrow is my mid-term in managerial acct. I studied yesterday and on Saturday. I will review the notes this afternoon and again this evening and then once or twice tomorrow. So I should be all set. My dad mailed me my undergrad acct book and that book brought some not so fond accounting memories. At least this class is not so bad and I get it which is a huge plus. In two week it will be my final that I am griping about!

Tonight will be the first night in many that I don't have much running around to do. So that will be good to just go home, eat, review, read/watch TV and of course speak to my boyfriend. Yep I am still giddy...but I deserve to be. Plus, my friends J9 and TS really like him but then again, I knew that they would.

No comments: