Wednesday, June 07, 2006

One more day to get through...

Why does time seem to slow up when you are looking forward to something? It just seems that the past few days have lingered longer than normal. I guess it is because tomorrow is a day that I am looking forward to for the most part.

Tonight is my final in stats. I am ready to go and just get it done and over with! I did a fair amount of studying but my professor may turn in to Mr. Jeckyll and populate the exam with annoying unplanned questions which will piss me off. Overall, this exam should not be too bad, I actually comprehend confindence intervals, t-scores, regression analysis, null hypothesis testing. So I hope to do ok. After the exam I get to pick up my accounting text book and start homework (yep homework).

Tomorrow I will undergo the procedure at the doctor's office. I actually have a few friends who have undergone the procedure and it is not as bad as I was anticipated it to be. I know that there will be some discomfort after the procedure and Advil helps with that. I just want to be relaxed and then it will go smoother.

But the highlight~ the silver lining~is my evening plans. I plan to see someone special! We have been talking about what we want to do and it seems that we just want to see each other and that is all that we need. I am so looking forward to that...time is just too slow right now! I guess patience is a virtue but I am still restless. This is something to look forward too...just in the back of my head, I keep saying only tomorrow...only tomorrow...only tomorrow...

No comments: