Sunday, June 11, 2006

A Sunday

It is a chilly Sunday here in Chicagoland. It is in the 60s but with sun and no wind! But it can snow and hail but I would not mind.

I am still coming down from a really wonderful few days. I had a really great time on Friday and Saturday with my someone. On Friday I raced home, changed and headed to his place. We went to dinner at a really nice long dinner at a local Cuban restaurant. It was a great meal with a great person, it was just so wonderful. On Saturday we went out for a really yummy breakfast, hit a few stores and then went to the Old Town Art fair. There was so many gorgeous pieces from paintings, to woodwork to amazing glass sculptures to photography. I am in awe of some people's talents, it actually woke up my muse and I want to find time to paint again. I really want to make time to do that.

After all the browsing and spending thousands of dollars in our heads, we headed back to his apt where we just took a really sweet nap. It was funny how we just curled up and slept. When we woke up his dog decided to join us and wanted to share the cuddles. She is a big, sweet dog and she definitely checked me out to make sure I was worthy (she sniffed me up, down and side ways).

I had a good time with him, and I think that he did as well. I feel comfortable with him and that can be scary. But at the same time it is exciting, I know that relationships have ups and downs and it is how you weather through it. I just am looking forward to getting to know him better and for him to get to know me better. It will be a learning experience and at the same time it can be something special only time really can tell. And yep I am a bit nervous but at the same time it will work out.

2 comments:

Joe Important said...

You forgot to mention how beautiful you looked on Friday. :^)

Christina said...

Thank you BB! ~KK