Thursday, June 15, 2006

A prose of contentment


I am just in a simple state of contentment, I feel like my feet are barely touching the ground and that I am shimmering, glowing even. Perhaps, this is because of the "gentleman pirate" who has sailed into my waters...well that is putting it mildly in a way. So GP and I hung out last night and we had so much fun together. I have known him for a few weeks but it sometimes feel like we've known each other before. This pirate never ceases to amaze me, I am a lucky lady.

My dr. was not in yesterday so she is going to give me a call today. I am not as nervous as I have been because if it was something serious she would have made some attempts to call me or had me make an appointment. I just hope that it will turn out the way I am hoping!

In the meantime, I am daydreaming about pirates, ships, blue waters, planks and eyepatches....I wonder why???

No comments: