Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday at last

It has not really been a long week but I feel like I have been on the go non-stop! Between work, school and my social life it has been a busy week. Tonight I will curl up next to my GP and we are just going to be low key. He has had a stressful week at work so we are both in the mood for
a quite alone time. I am looking forward to that... I so need a night like that.

The news stated today that there were some arrests in Miami and that there was a terrorist plot to attack the Sears Tower. I am not sure what to think because after the 9/11 attacks and after the post-traumatic stress that I get because of that day, I would not be able to handle if this plot came true. I am glad that they are caught but it only means that there are others trying to pick up where these terrorists failed. I am not sure it they would ever all be caught. When you think about it, after all the horrors going on in the Middle East, that breeds feelings of intense hate and revenge. Even children who have their innocent lives corrupted start to feel this hate and then they grow up and become more disenchanted and they are the future terrorists. It is a horrible cycle that I hope will one day end but realistically, it won't.

Other musings for the day:
-I am wearing my new "The Beatles" tee shirt
-I have to study for my midterm next week
-I need to change the color of my toenails this weekend
-I have so much mags that are on my coffee table that I have not had the time to read
-I want to go to the beach

No comments: