Monday, June 12, 2006

My bubbles are coming back...

Mondays are not suppose to be fun in my opinion, especially if you have to work! So far today, it has been a bit busy in the morning but things have tapered off to a quiet afternoon. So I am getting some homework done. I start my summer quarter 1 tomorrow and per the syllabus, I have to read two chapters but I am not sure if they are due tomorrow or Thursday, it is a bit confusing, but to err on the side of caution, I am reading them. I will do the HW tonight and have it ready because you never know!

I am still smiling from the events of the weekend, most especially Friday-Saturday night. It was just really a good time and I catch my self daydreaming and just having a smile creep across my face. We have plans for Wednesday and I am very much looking forward to it.

Last evening, I caught up with Pete. It was soo much fun to talk with him, it has been ages since we last chatted and so much has gone one with me and with him that we just had so much to talk about. He and his bride are doing well and he loves his new job. He was very pleased to hear that school is going well and he knows how much blood sweat and tears it can be. I also told him about recent developments and he was very happy to hear the news. He told me that he likes what he hears and that it seems that he is treating me the way that I deserve to be treated unlike how others treated me. He told me that he wants me to be happy and that I deserve the best so he is pleased to hear that I am happy. Pete is such my big brother and his opinion is very important to me. I don't know how I made it without him. He is such a great friend! He was teasing me asking me if he will meet this one who is making me happy. I really hope that he does!

My bubbles are back!

No comments: