Thursday, June 29, 2006

Half a day in the zoo

So yesterday was the work day from hell because of the idiots that comprise my zoo. I am always amazed (and not in a good way) at the absolute lack of professionalism, work ethics and standards that people here show. So in order to match this sentiment I have little expectation in my co-workers but they never cease to amaze me as to how many mistakes that they continue to make that I have to clean up. I am more frustrated with myself because I stayed too long. I know that things here will never change, the only think I can change is me. So I will focus my attention on how I can change this situations.

Today will be a short day for me because I get to go the doctor and plan for the upcoming procedure. I have done my research and typed up all my questions but I am still a bit worried but more so scared. It is the fear of the unknown, you can read every article written or listen to people's stories but until you experience it you really can't understand it fully. So I think that is my really fear. At least I will have a date, time and place, the rest in a way will be unknown until it is all over.

My light is that this weekend I will be with my boyfriend. He has been such a good sounding board these past few days and such a support that I know that I am a lucky one. He is such a treasure my gentleman pirate.

He is so "whale penis"!

No comments: