Thursday, June 08, 2006

Happy Thursday!

Well, it is my long awaited Thursday! So this evening, I will see him. I know that he is just as excited as much as I am. We talk so much about how much we are looking forward to seeing each other again. But that is all I want to say about that because I think that this beginning is a bit sacred and it is not something that I want to share. In time, I will be more forthcoming but for now it is my special gift.

I never EVER have to take another pure stats class in my life again (unless I decide to persue a PhD but that is probably not going to happen). My exam went okay, I think that I did well, I was set for the stats part (the z-test, t-test, bionominal dist., hypothesis testing, regression analysis and the probabilities), the calc part I think I got partial credit....I prefer stats to calc but it does not mean that I want to undergo anther stats class.

Today is my icky test but it should be okay. I can't think about it otherwise I will freak out. I will probably try calling Maria on the way to the Dr. to calm the nerves.

Regardless there is a beacon of light in my day! I can't wait!

No comments: