Tuesday, June 06, 2006

June Randomness

Well here is some of the latest and greatest thoughts, things and occurrences....

-I had my final, it is over and done with and it went well
-finished my stats homework, just have to review for my stats final...ack
-I already have accounting homework for class that does not start till next week
-Cheeseburgers and French fries are food from the gods
-We are having Cuban food on Thursday

Mom is coming out next weekend and I am actually excited to see her. We had a few issues but that is common with any parent and child. So it will all be water under the bridge and move on. Watch out dad, the visa will be smoking! Actually, I have some items in my wish basket on,sephora I have not clicked shop because I had to buy my accounting books and the wish items will have to wait.

Maria and I are starting to think about my big 30 bash that is around the corner. I am actually excited about 30 so I want to spend it with friends and just have a good time. That is one day where I allow myself to think "It is ALL about me" as well as it should be. The decision was made to have the celebration in Chicago because I have some friends here and it will be a good invite to my girls in NY. If they want to come, that will be great. If not then I will celebrate with my friends here in Chicago.

CLA was stuck on the tarmac in LAG for 2 hours....there is a God. Ok that was mean but after dealing with her crap for so long, a wicked smile is nothing in comparison.

I was on the phone last night for almost 4 + hours however, it did not come close to our previous phone chat which went on for 7 (yep folks) 7 hours. It was the record winner and it was so worth it. It has technically been less than 3 days and in that time things changed. Too cool...I almost don't want to talk about it just yet because for now, I want it to be all mine. Not too mention that I don't want to be presumptuous and my whole "once bitten twice shy" mentality. Maybe it is a bit greedy of me but I just want to keep these moments just for me (and for him if he so chooses) so I am just enjoying this.

No comments: