Saturday, June 03, 2006

Sweet home Chicago!

After 9 hours, missed two flights on standby, had two flights canceled and a minor delay of five hours I am back and glad to be so! LAG is not a fun place to be stuck in for 9 hours. There is something to be said about that and it just stinks. I just sat there and read! I got in at 11:20 and was in bed late or early depending on what time one considers 1 am!

The meeting was not too bad. It was a bit of a morale booster to see some of my co-workers in NY and of course Miss J, who is one of my dearest friends and a colleague. I was good and watched my mouth during the meetings but that is not to say that I did not expose my opinion. We'll see how that will change things but, who knows because I have been in meetings like this in the past. but, I do feel ok about things. My chicago co-worker, dubdded CLA drove everyone nuts. I have neer seen a grown woman act like a whiny teenager. I was amazed how obnoxious she was. I think I am a hero in some people's eyse because I get to see her everyday! Pity me!

Now the fun has begun with my finals! Tomorrow is management and Wednesday is statistics! They are not as bad as I think that they might be but, I need to be prepared. I will be glad when it is all done...

No comments: